The Fleet Management Division is responsible for City-owned vehicle and equipment maintenance and provides safe, reliable, cost effective vehicles and equipment that enable City staff to serve the community.
- Provides service, preventative maintenance and repairs to vehicles and equipment comprised of 60 vehicles; 35 pieces of equipment and eight emergency generators
- Provides preventative maintenance and repairs for the Belmont Fire Protection District (non-fire apparatus vehicles)
- Ensure compliance with all on-road and off-road emission requirements
- Responsible for a fuel management system/fueling facility located at the City’s Corporation Yard
- Responsible for the procurement, outfitting of new vehicles, and disposal of all City vehicles and equipment